JCE (Joomla Content Editors) – Is perhaps one of the the best article editor I have ever seen. It’s better to download and use JCE as the default editor of Joomla.
- Login to Joomla Admin
- Go to Article Manager – and click on the “New” button to create a new article.
- Type a good article and select the required text to be linked.
- Now click on the Insert/Edit link icon from the JCE editor toolbar.
- A popup window will open.
- Just enter or copy/paste the URL of the article to be hyperlinked.
- Select the Target option – From the target combo box.
- Click on the insert button.
- And it’s all done ! Enjoy.